- Simple and clever!: The specialty hardware designed for the Thunderleash instantly converts from a standard leash into a no-pull harness.
- Uses gentle torso pressure to discourage pulling: ThunderLeash in the harness configuration puts a gentle pressure on the dog’s torso when they pull to deter the dog from continuing to pull. (Pet Expertise trainer’s note, for best effect, make sure to stop walking as soon as you feel pressure on the leash. This will help to teach your dog that pulling into this new leash “doesn’t work” and will speed up your training. We also recommend that you feed your dog treats for walking by your side.)
- Safety first!: The ThunderLeash in no pull harness configuration has a safety buckle which does not allow it to over-tighten on your dog. In addition, it does not put any pressure on the joints or turn the dog to the side.
- Strong and Durable: Made of very durable hardware and strong black nylon featuring a blue polka dog ribbon overlay and a padded handle.
- Professional dog trainer recommended. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Large & M/L: The manufacturer recommends this size for dogs 25 lbs and up, but due to the heaviness of the product we would recommend it for 35 lbs and up. It is 1″ wide and 6.5′ long when not in use as a harness.