Hello guys… Sorry for writing this post after such a long break. I missed writing as much as I loved taking my furry dog to a holiday. Yeah!! You’re right. Me and my pooch were at Lonavala enjoying a wonderful stay, playing in the big lawn and splashing water in and around the pool. While some dogs do not like rains (read Dogs In Rains), most of them love the swimming pool. It’s the best feeling in the world when you see your doggy smiling, jumping here and there and enjoying water. That’s when I realised I didnt really miss my partner (wink wink) in this holiday break and how much better partner a dog can be in one’s life. Read on..
- The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Isn’t that enough to make you smile?
- Dogs might not talk to us in our language, but no one can better express love and affection than these furry friends and that’s because all they need is love. Spending daily just few hours with your pet will make them happy and all you see next is wagging tails.
- Dogs do not complaint. Isn’t this what most of us want from our partners J ? Look at how self-less these pooches are. You feed them, or you don’t (by the way, do not forget to feed them, always feed your pet right) – They will still love you and follow you from room to room.
- Do your talk to your pet? Lot of times we just need someone who can hear us out. Dog my friend, is the best listener. You can talk to him, share your worries and problems with him and he will never judge you.
- Need company for a jog? Dogs are the best running partners. Your partner might be tired or lazy to get up early morning and go for a jog or walk with you, but your furry friend will never say NO. Just take out his leash and he will be all set to accompany you.
- Is your partner busy with his office work and does not have time to play? Well, name the game and your pet will be ready to roll. Pets I believe are always ready for any outdoor game. Just take out their leash and they will make you bonkers. You might get tired, he wont.
- Dogs reduce stress while partners add on to them. Oops! Did I just write that? Well, its true. My pet doesn’t complaint that his food is less spicy, he can’t find his belt, he is having mood swings or his shirt is not ironed properly J. He only appreciates the little things I do for him and gives me positive feedback all the time. That’s why I love my dog so much.
And the most important reason – Dogs settle very well with WoofBox, partners don’t. 🙂 So try gifting your lovely pooch a WoofBox and see him go bonkers.